* 1.1. This user agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is an offer of conditions for using the List2Run Extension (hereinafter referred to as the Extension), represented by the Administration of the extension and an individual (hereinafter referred to as the User), and governing the conditions for the User to provide information for posting on the Extension.
* 1.2. The User of the Extension is any individual who has ever accessed the Extension and has reached the age allowed for the acceptance of this Agreement.
* 1.3. The User is obliged to fully familiarize himself with this Agreement before registering with the Extension. User registration in the Extension means full and unconditional acceptance of this Agreement by the User. In case of disagreement with the terms of the Agreement, the use of the Extension by the User must be terminated immediately.
* 1.4. This Agreement may be amended and / or supplemented by the Administration of the Extension unilaterally without any special notice. These Rules are open and publicly available document.
* 1.5. The Agreement provides for the mutual rights and obligations of the User and the Administration of the Extension on the following points:
The procedure for using the Extension,
Limitation of Liability of the Extension Administration,
2. Procedure for using the Extension
* 2.2. When registering for the Extension, you agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself and your contact information.
* 2.3. During the registration process in the Extension, you will receive a login and password for security, which you are responsible for.
* 2.4. You can contact us with questions, complaints, wishes for improving the work, or with any other information. At the same time, you are responsible that this appeal is not illegal, threatening, violates copyrights, discriminates against people on any grounds, and also contains insults or otherwise violates the current legislation of Ukraine.
3. Personal information of the User
* 3.1. The Administration of the Extension with respect and responsibility treats the confidential information of any person who has become a visitor of this Extension. By accepting this Agreement, the User agrees to the collection and use of certain information about the User in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" and the policy of the Extension Administration on the protection of personal data. In addition, the user agrees that the Administration of the Extension can collect, use, transfer, process and maintain information associated with the User's account in order to provide the relevant services.
* 3.2. The Administration of the Extension undertakes to collect only that personal information that the Consumer provides voluntarily in the event that the information is needed to provide (improve) services to the Consumer.
* 3.3. The Administration of the Extension collects both basic personal data, such as name, surname, patronymic, address and email address, and secondary (technical) data - cookies, connection information and system information.
* 3.4. The User agrees that the confidentiality of data transmitted over the Internet is not guaranteed if access to this data is obtained by third parties outside the area of technical means of communication subject to the Administration of the Extension, the Administration of the Extension is not responsible for damage caused by such access.
* 3.5. The Administration of the Extension can use any information collected through the Extension in order to improve the content of the Extension, its completion, transfer of information to the User (upon request), for marketing or research purposes, as well as for other purposes that do not contradict the provisions of the current legislation of Ukraine.
4. Limitation of Liability of the Extension Administration
* 4.1. The Administration of the Extension does not bear any responsibility for any errors, misprints and inaccuracies that may be found in the materials contained in this Extension. The Administration of the Extension makes every necessary effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided in the Extension. All information and materials are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
* 4.2. The information in the Extension is constantly updated and may become obsolete at any time. The Administration of the Extension is not responsible for receiving outdated information from the Extension, as well as for the inability of the User to receive updates to the information stored in the Extension.
* 4.3. The Administration of the Extension does not bear any responsibility for the statements and opinions of visitors to the Extension, left as comments or reviews. The opinion of the Administration of the Extension may not coincide with the opinion and position of the authors of reviews and comments. At the same time, the Administration of the Extension takes all possible measures to prevent the publication of messages that violate applicable law or moral norms.
* 4.4. The Administration of the Extension is not responsible for possible illegal actions of the User in relation to third parties, or third parties in relation to the User.
* 4.5. The Administration of the Extension is not responsible for the statements of the User, produced or published on the Extension.
* 4.6. The Administration of the Extension is not responsible for damage, losses or expenses (real or possible) arising from this Extension, its use or inability to use.
* 4.7. The Administration of the Extension is not responsible for the loss by the User of the ability to access his account - the account in the Extension.
* 4.8. The Administration of the Extension is not responsible for incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect indication by the User of his data when creating a User account.
* 4.9. If you encounter problems in using the Extension, disagreement with specific sections of the User Agreement, or if the User receives inaccurate information from third parties, or information of an offensive nature, any other unacceptable information, please contact the Administration of the Extension so that the Administration of the Extension can analyze and eliminate the relevant defects, restrict and prevent unwanted information from entering the Extension, as well as, if necessary, limit or terminate the obligation to provide its services to any User and client who deliberately violates the provisions of the Agreement and the functioning of the Extension.
* 4.10. For the purposes of the foregoing, the Administration of the Extension reserves the right to delete the information posted in the Extension and take technical and legal measures to terminate access to the Extension for Users who, according to the conclusion of the Administration of the Extension, create problems in using the Extension by other Users, or Users who violate the requirements of the Agreement.
4.11. The extension can collect some personal data of users (email, name, id, password), as well as some payment data (transaction id, order id, phone number). The data is required in order to process payment in the extension and identify the payment.
5. Procedure of the Agreement
* 5.1. This Agreement is a contract. The Extension Administration reserves the right to both change this Agreement and introduce a new one. Such changes take effect from the moment they are posted in the Extension. The use by the User of the materials of the Extension after the modification of the Agreement automatically means their acceptance.
* 5.2. This Agreement enters into force upon the first visit of the Extension by the User and is valid between the User and the Company throughout the entire period of the User's use of the Extension.
* 5.3. The Extension is subject to the intellectual property rights of the Extension Administration. All exclusive proprietary rights to the Extension belong to the Extension Administration. The use of the Extension by Users is possible strictly within the framework of the Agreement and the legislation of Ukraine on intellectual property rights.
* 5.4. All trademarks and names referenced in the materials on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
* 5.5. The User agrees not to reproduce, repeat, copy, any parts of the Extension, except when such permission is given to the User by the Administration of the Extension.
* 5.6. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Issues not regulated by the Agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.